The first convocation of the year that I attended was our bff Weng Keat which on the 22nd April at Shangri La Hotel KL!
We're proud of you! You deserve it :)
Met my girl friend dear Jean :)
I just saw her convocation's photos last weekend.
Congratulations dear <3!
Called and met up with Clara. She is my blogger friend and also real life friend now :) I'm so happy to meet her again! What a finally! But too bad I really don't know when is the next time to meet up her. I miss the moment that she always will accompany me to have heart to heart talk :) She is a true friend that I ever met ♥
Met Valarie babe in a very sudden and unexpected but I was trying my best to looking around to meet her as well! She is very tall! So I stood behind of her on the stairs. hehe. So glad to meet her again, always my best Hello Kitty partners-in-crime! :p
My girlfriend Suki's convocation on the month of October too!
The most epic photo of the day! lolll.
Next, we went to Kampar, Perak for few of my friends' convocation :D
So this was happening last month.
On the previous day, we went to Ipoh for movie and foods. This was my first time travel to there.
We took around 3 hours to reach Ipoh safely and Man Chyi suggested us to have Bak Kuh Teh as dinner that she tried before :)
Next stop, we went to AEON Station 18 for the movie 'TED’
I gonna to say I don't like it :/ I know TED the teddy bear is very cute and the only part I love is the thunder brother relationship between John and TED. I saw the true friendship of them :)
I knew some of you love how the bear talk, drive and react like a human.
But I can't accept a bear did so many things.
Okay, I know it is just a movie :p
The next morning, reached Kampar Utar around 11.
It was my first time been visiting their campus and the campus is really huge.
They have so many blocks and you have to waste some times to walk from the west to east of the campus.
This is the grand hall of Utar Kampar where the convocation held.
The flower bouquets for them :)
First session of the convocation for Rong Bin, Kit Yee and Kuan Pei.
Before attend the 2nd session,
we went down to Ipoh for lunch.
From Kampar to Ipoh took us about half an hour only.
Suki brought us to have these Yong Tau Fu which is very popular in Ipoh.
Back to Kampar.
But we were late for about an hour.
Everyone almost was leaving.
Took some photos with the graduates in a very rapid speed as they were leaving with their family soon too.
With my senior middle 3 friend, Chee Yong :)
With Yi Jun & Yen Theng :D
My best girlfriend, Yi Jun :)
Congratulations and happy graduation to all of my friends who graduated officially ♥
Well done guys :)
That's all for today, going for another graduation ceremony this week!
and I'm freedom temporarily that finally I done most of the assignments and mid term test!
have a very good night ;)
thanks for reading, xx







No comments:
Post a Comment