♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 12, 2012

♥ SeoulScape Bistro, Kota Damansara



Last Sunday night went out with my BFFs. Finally we were free at the same time the same day. lol.
Yijun  and I bought two food vouchers from Street Deal which only charged us RM14.90 per voucher instead of RM57.80 :)
So we decided to SeoulScape Bistro which located at The Strand, Kota Damansara!
What a great deal right :)





You'll see wall paintings once you step into the ground floor till you reach Seoulscape which at first floor.

So, here we are!


This is ridiculous & awesome! They did their own wall painting :D


Before going there, I made reservation in the morning and luckily it was not full house :)

We were late but of course we were still welcomed :p
So I just need to present the vouchers and waited our food to come.
It's easy and fast :)
The set of meal comes with:




Main Course: Korean Kalbi (Non-Spicy) and 2 bowls of rice





Side Dishes: Kimchi, Cucumber Kimchi and salted egg



2 glasses of green tea and 2 shots of Fruit Soju with the flavor of blueberry, orange, grape and lemon.
The Fruit Soju is contained alcohol and the blueberry flavor is the best!


Dessert : Pat Bing Soo

They serve traditional and authentic without any preservative Korean cuisine.
You may enjoy Korean music when you dine in. I think many of the k-pop fans will love this place :) Teehee.. Coz I'm the one too! :D


Let's see how's their interior design :)
They mainly decorate in Korea trend such as Korea's scenery polaroids, K-pop original albums etc!






BIG BANG "Alive"! 


Girls Generation "The Boys" ; SHINee "Sherlock" 



They


They're selling Big Bang Sunny 10 can drinks too! :)


They did some Halloween decorations!



How lovely is this place <3! You'll definitely fall in love with this Korean style bistro perhaps :) In addition, the people there are very friendly too. They have good and efficient service to customers.

Of course, we should not miss out the photo session over there :p



WOW FANTASTIC BABY! (Y)


Polaroids! ♥ ♥
Thank you the boss took the photos for us :D 
Love the outcome so much!!!


BFF group photo of the day! 

Since I paid for the food when I purchased the vouchers, so we can leave without making any payment :p
I really love this super-cheerful place :) It is an awesome spot to chill with your friends or family! Drop by and try their authentic Korean cuisine. I gonna pay another visit to try their other food.


Wondering where it located?
So here you are,


SeoulScape Bistro
No 18-1, Jln PJU 5/20B, 
The Strand Kota Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-6148 0320
Operation hours: Tuesday - Sunday (12.30pm - 11pm)
                          Closed on Monday








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails