♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 24, 2012

♥ 121212


On the special date of 12.12.12 , it was my bff Alex's birthday. So we went out together for Alex's birthday dinner and also celebrate for Wk and Yijun's finished their ACCA examination.Seriously we didn't plan to go where to dine in at all, so when I get into the car, we discussed and randomly went to Tropicana City Mall for Sushi Tei :)


Decided to come here coz I heard good review from bloggers and friends too.
The choices of food and range of price were quite similar with Sushi Zanmai
but after trying their food, I still prefer to Sushi Zanmai.

We reached there quite late. As the restaurant closed at 10pm so we finished our food within an hour.
Here's our food ordered,


soft sell crab maki & handroll


Kaki Yanagawa


My favorite Chicken Katsu Don but I love Sushi Zanmi's one :p




Group photo before leaving the restaurant :)



Christmas decoration set up in Tropicana City Mall.



hahaha. see who we found! TED!!!!! :D
Say hi to him. The plush toy of him is so cute ♥ ♥ ♥



Next, we stopped at Starbucks just to sing a birthday song and blow the cupcakes :p


Cupcakes from +Wondermilk :)


Happy birthday to both of my December babies <33333


Another happy & memorable day spent with them :D
They are my precious one forever! No one else gives me the total attention you do, when I have a problem or just need to talk. Thanks for being with me always whenever I need <3 


Oh yeah! Christmas is just one day away, I'm joining my ex-UOLians for house party later!
Lastly, wishing everyone
聖誕快樂。Have a very berry Merry X'mas !!! :)
Ciao~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails