Okay, let's start with the day before was boxing day a.k.a my boyfriend's birthday :D
Coz I was having my first subject today on his birthday so I should be staying at home to do revision. That's why we celebrated on the Christmas day instead of on the actual date. I felt so sorry about it but my boyfriend didn't care about. I planned everything in the simplest way and he just be my driver of the day :p
Both of us went home quite late on the Xmas eve so we decided to out in the noon. Christmas day was a public holiday but we caught in the jam to go into One Utama. I totally no idea where to have our brunch. Since I wanted to have brunch at Dragon-i for a long time ago, boyfriend suggested to dine in over there. It was full house but we just spent about 10 minutes of waiting for seats. Hurray. Luckily it didn't take too long coz both of us were very hungry haha.
We went for a movie after brunch as I bought the movie tickets at Beanie Plex, TGV Cinemas on Sunday. Seriously, I didn't enjoy the beanie sofa :( It's not that comfortable as what people said that. I'm so regretted to watch The Hobbit. I chose to watch becoz of friends are telling it was interesting and worth to watch but it's just not my type of movie.
Took some photos together and shopped around before leaving to Taman Midah, Cheras. He bought something for me. I gonna reveal in the next post ;)
Why I'm going to there? Of course he asked why should we travel so far away.
Oh yes, it was a surprise for him :3
Taaa-daaaaaahhh~
Couple in teddy bear suits in sky blue themed! ♥ ♥ ♥
Order yours from Purple Hippo Cupcakes now!
I planned to order for our 4th anniversary on the November before but too bad Karen was away. Luckily I still have the chance to try it out this time. I dunno what's the design looked like coz I don't have idea on the design or theme . So I told her that I let her to decide everything as long as the outcome is cute and lovely :)
When I opened the box and look into, I was surprise that Karen did a great job for us.
The cupcakes are dark chocolate cake with the coffee flavoured swiss meringue buttercream which is recommended by Karen.
How were they taste? It tasted extremely good and not too sweet. The cupcakes I wanted always and she did it so well.
Thank you so much <33333
We love the cupcakes very much even boyfriend doesn't like sweet things but this round he can't resist to have one more :D Teehee.
bad quality of front camera of iPhone 5 -.-
Us :3
It was totally a successful surprise for him, well done to myself! *claps* Lol.
You tolerate my mood swings, my tantrums and pull me up when I'm down. You are my ultimate source of inspiration and happiness. There are so many things to say but I will never be able put it into words. You have been so sweet to me, I know I can always count on you. Happy Birthday, my dear ♥ I hope you spent a great time with me :) I love you, xx.


No comments:
Post a Comment