Before 2 weeks time from my birthday, I received a parcel all the way from UK by my dear Tracy. She sent me birthday card & gift last year and this year too! Thank you dear, I was so surprise to receive the Hello Kitty x Swarovski pendant!!! :DDD *tearsofjoy*
I remember that I saw one of her photo that she got a lot of Swarovski when she back from her Europe trip posted in Instagram. As I wanted to get this Hello Kitty pendant since long time ago, so I asked her is it cheaper than Malaysia. She also told me that there is Hello Kitty designs too. But too bad was she already back from there if not I would like to ask her to help me get one :)
Thanks again for the wonderful birthday gift and being such a great friend in my life! I MISS YOU <333
After a week, Yijun came back from Cambodia and dated me for dinner :) I didn't expect they still celebrate for me. We went to Terrace Arms Steak & Grill House which is located at The Strand, Kota Damansara since Yijun had RM30 voucher to spend. This was our first time to visit the restaurant. So all of us didn't know is it good enough.
We ordered 3 main courses and shared among ourselves.
The seafood carbonara spaghetti is heaven!! :3
Grilled Salmon.
Terrace Arms Steak & Grill House
21G, Jalan PJU 5/21, The Strand,
Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-61505277
Business hours:
Weekdays: 12 - 3pm, 5pm - 12am / Weekend: 4pm -12am
Cutting cake ceremony :3
The only group photo of my bffs with me taken by Samsung Note 2. Too bad to say that the quality was really bad!!! I was so sad about I brought my instax camera along but the batteries were exhausted and it cannot function! Sigh.
Dear BFFs, thank you for making time for me, even on your busiest days and filling my days with happiness. I love you and I always will :) ♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment