♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 28, 2013

♥ My 23rd Birthday Celebration Pt.2



On my 23rd birthday, boyfriend brought me out for dinner. I suggested to dine in at F Concept Dining by Buffalo Kitchens, Bangsar.


Mentioning about Buffalo brand, I think most of us the brand is famous for their stainless steel kitchenware and appliances. Buffalo has make a step into F&B industry and opened a restaurant. 


F by Buffalo Kitchens welcome their customers with inviting staircases written by chalks and words started with F. Make them into sentence you'll get: Welcome to F by Buffalo Kitchens. It all started with Food, Family, Friends, Fun, Fantasy, Fantastic, Fancy etc. It was so creative and interesting designs :D

True enough, F by Buffalo Kitchens not only serve fabulous food & drinks and also a great place for friends and family gathering.


More to mention, this place make their contribution in preserving the environment by using recycled PVC and wood in their floor decorations; designed with panorama French windows to invite ample of nature light hence save energy; and using only electrical stove instead of gas stove while incorporating Buffalo kitchenware in cooking. 





The food was prepared in an impressive open kitchen concept. I felt like I was at home. It’s really cozy ambiance sitting there and  enjoying watching the chefs. My eyes can't take off from the handsome ang mo head chef :p 


They use recycled paper on their menu too! Mother Nature lover  :3


Boyfriend's iced cappuccino. 

He wanted to have hot one but I ordered wrongly for him. haha. if not I think will the hot cappuccino will come with coffee art as F Buffalo is doing well in serving one of the best coffee in town. So, next time I definitely will go back for their coffee :)


My fruit juice. 
but I forgot what's the name already. anyway it's not watermelon juice :p


Appetizer: Chicken Tender (RM 12)
crispy chicken with honey mustard 


Fusion Chicken escalope with spicy wedges & aragula (RM32)


Soft Shell Crab & seafood miso-carbonara (RM 35)

After finishing our food, boyfriend wanted to order their tiramisu for me but too bad I was too full and can't fill into my stomach anymore. So might be trying next time as the tiramisu is one of  their signature dessert :)

This is how dining should be: relaxing, entertaining and inspiring you want to share plates and taste each other's food. I'll visit the place again and pick more choices from the menu!

Try this restaurant out if you're finding somewhere to dine in Bangsar, no doubt, you'll enjoy lots! :D


F Concept Dining by Buffalo Kitchens
Address:
69-1, Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Business hour  : 12pm-12am ( Mon-Sun)
Contact No.       : 03-22011710
Facebook Page click here


Although we quarreled so hard before the dinner, we still ended up with a wonderful dinner together. Thanks boyfriend for spending this not-so-cheap birthday meal on me <3333 

Nothing surprise on the day from him as he said he bought me the iPhone 5 as my earlier birthday present :) It's true, should not over spending coz CNY is coming soon at that time. haha. I appreciate your love, care & effort to me. I love you so much :3  ♥ *hugs&kisses*


Before I was going out for dinner, my family also bought me a birthday cake :) I thought I was 23 now, didn't expect they still celebrated for me <33 *touching*


My sisters and I :3



The next day of my birthday was a Sunday. My dear Emiley dated me for lunch & movie. I went to pick her up and headed to Setia Walk, Puchong had our lunch. I was not familiar with the roads along Puchong so followed with The Waze to guide us to destination. By the way, I realized that the way from Cheras to Puchong is a 20 minutes driving distance. It's very near!!!
So, we didn't know which restaurant to dine in and ended up at Tokyo Kitchen which was my choice ;)

They have great environment but the food should improve more. But still, I would like to visit Sunway Giza branch!





My curry chicken don set. It comes with sushi, tofu, salad, chawanmushi and miso sup.




We were wearing polka dots dress together without any discussion :DD

After brunch, took some photos over there and went to IOI Mall for movie 'MAMA'! She's always my horror movie partner-in-crime :D <3

 'MAMA' is a horror movie with touching ending :') Something that really impressed me was how the story unfolded, and how beautifully the mother daughter relationship was portrayed. Oh yeah, I love it!


Before movie, she said wanted to go for cake shop so that she can buy me a cake as my b'day treat.
I suggested to have Chips More mille creepe from Velvety Layers which located ground floor of IOI Mall.
It was our first time trying. I heard that plenty of good reviews from bloggers but this flavour we chose so-so-only. I'm still preferring the mille creepe from Nadeje :D

Thanks for the accompanied and birthday treat babe!  Though I'm feeling a bit tired as we took so long time to reach your place, I had an absolutely great birthday weekend!! 


I went to Puchong again to meet up and brunch with Carmen as she's having her internship over there and received my birthday present from her few days later :DDD
























It was one of my buying list! They bought Jay Chou latest album "Opus 12" for me :DDD Initially, I'm not really willing to spend on it coz this edition is very expensive!!! And now, I got mine from Emiley, Chloe, SumSum and Carmen and my collection of Jay Chou's albums are still counting :D 


Dear lovely girls, thanks a ton for spending on my birthday gift and this was truly making my day. I really love it! ♥ ♥ ♥  I feel very blessed to have each and every one of you as my friend. *90degreebow*



Coming up next will be my last part of birthday post. Stay tuned k :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails