♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 21, 2010

♥ Lucky



Yiippiie :)
I got a good news after I checked my gmail account ♥ 
Do there anyone still remember the post of  Going the Distance?





Yay :D
I got the invitation to Nuffnang Premiere Screening- Going the Distance :)
I'm so lucky and happy :D I didn't know that my blog post can pass their qualifications .
teeheee. Thanks to Nuffnang :)
and no doubt, I'm going with my lovely boyf on this coming Thursday night ♥



My UOL examinations result will be release very soon maybe next Monday  :(
oh no! Finally I need to face the fact. Truth is always ugly but even you like it or not, you still need to deal with it. I have no other choice. God bless :)




My new bottle from my cute lil sis. nice? She lost my bottle so she bought me a new one :) hehe. Thanks anyway. 


 I forgot the Kenny Roaster Lunch set meal when I took. But the meal was from him last week. He don't have to take lunch with me. So he just dabao the meal to my tuition center and left :( but He's sweet , isn't he? haha. He's not the one who most perfect but to me, he's everything ♥



I'm going to Teluk Intan with family later 4am :[
That's my sleeping time. But I have no choice. I need to follow /.\
hope that I can rush back to KL before 6pm to see Lee Hom at OneU
I'm so desperate to see him lah. please let it be true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails